Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is an ambitious housing scheme introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, this housing scheme for urban areas is run and managed by the Ministry of housing and urban poverty improvement, already government made approval of construction of Lakhs of houses in the country.
- The beneficiary family must not have a pucca house in her / his name of the family in any part of India
- The Beneficiary family need to have availed of central assistance on any housing scheme from Government of India or any benefit on any scheme in PMAY
- For married couples, either the spouse or both in joint ownership will be eligible for a single subsidy
- The beneficiary family will include wife, husband and unmarried children.
- The beneficiary list of PMAY is not accessible to download but you can verify, if his / her name exists in the list of a beneficiary or not.
- Here this article will guide you with simple procedure to check your name in the PMAY beneficiary list as below
Process to check your name in PMAY Beneficiary
- Go the official website of PAYM – U at http://pmaymis.gov.in
- Go to the “Search Beneficiary” option in the main page and
- click on “search by Name” link from the dropdown menu