The central government has started a housing scheme for the poor people of the urban areas. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana the central government has invited the candidates for online applications through their nearest CSC (Common Service Center) in their city.
CSC abbreviated as Common Service Center is planned foundation stone of the Digital India programmed established by our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Mod.
Interested candidate can apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana by going to any of your nearest common service center (CSC) in urban areas
Objective of the CSC
The financial background people in rural areas can take up the PM Awas Yojana via the local CSC’s and the main purpose of the CSC is as follows
- Providing digital infrastructure as an interior efficacy for every citizen.
- Providing governance on demand
- Lastly, providing a digital empowerment for the citizens
Common Service Center (CSC) is essentially governed by the 3 agency, these are state designated Agency, service center Agency and village level entrepreneur.
- State Designed Agency – state designated Agency can monitor of the project that is distrusted on the state level. These agencies will supervise work of common Service center at state level
- Service Center Agency – it would be the major implementing agency providing the necessary asset budget and helpful provision of the Common Service Center.
- Village Level Entrepreneur – this agency is set up on the village level, this will hold all the project that are for rural areas
How to find the CSC in your city for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Common Service Center (CSC) is a corner stone of the digital India program that offers various types of services to the people of urban or village areas
- Go to the http://gis.csc.gov.in/ to find the CSC in your city
- Select your state by clicking on the Indian Map or you can select via side bar list
- Now, select the name of the district
- Finally, it will display the details of nearest common service center in your city
How to contact Common Service Center:
- Initially, browse the website of the Common Service Center and find the correct address of your district CSC.
- After getting the address you can visit the center directly to contact them and ask for support. You can also visit the official website to get clear guide (hhtps://csc.gov.in/)
- You can contact the help desk number 180030003468
The central government has launched Common Service Centers to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. So, why late interested candidates can apply online applications in the urban areas.Sponsored Links: