View Your AIIMS Lab Reports:
AIIMS institute has declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importanceSponsored Links:
Go to the website http://184.108.40.206/esp/ & Click on “view laboratory reports”
Select the hospital from the drop-down list and Aadhar number or hospital registration number & Click on Submit
Enter the given OTP and if your reports are ready then complete report details will be displayed
Take a print out of the lab reportSponsored Links:
Instructions need to follow before going to Hospital after Booking Appointment online:
- Maintain a file with all your necessary documents whether you are visiting for the first time or for a check-up. Take all the documents, without documents your appointment will be canceled.
- Be on time, if you’re late your appointment will be canceled automatically.
- The patient must be available at the time of appointment
- Don’t worry, if you’re taking a long time
- In order to maintain peace and silence in the hospital, you need to keep your phone in silent mode