Detals Of Pradhan mantri awas yojana online application Form & how to apply online for pmay through online form
Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has launched great schem called Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY which visualizes the idea o fhousing fro all by the year 2022.
The scheme comes with an goal of constructing more than 2 crore houses across the length and breadth of the nation within a period of next seven years, that means it started in 2015 and it would ends successfully in 2022. And the main target of the scheme would be poor and people living under EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) and LIG (Lower Income Groups)categories in Urban
Here this article will share different aspects of the scheme covering Features of the scheme, Eleigibilty and process to apply for the schemeSponsored Links:
Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – PMAY
- The interest housing loan subsidy of 6.5% will be provided for 15 years.
- For ground floor houses are preference will be given to the people who are disabled or aged people.
- The house will register either on the name of the female head of the family or joint name of the female and male head of the family.
- The slum areas to be devolved by using land as the resource with the help of private participation.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly technologies will be used for constructions
- The subsidy will granted to people from LIG and EWS category and issued from the central government treasury will range between 1,00,000 to 2,30,000 lakhs
Steps to apply pradhan mantri awas yojana through online application form
- Initially go to the list given – http://pmaymis.gov.in/. Read and accept the DISCLAIMER carefully
- After Accepting DISCLAIMER, click on “Citizen Assessment” option which on pmay home page
- Now, you have to select from “For Slum Dwellers” OR “Benefits Under other 3 Components”
- Note: presently if you’re leaving in Slum area then choose first option or else choose 2nd one
- After selecting the appropriate option, you need to enter the Aadhaar number
- After entering Aadhar number, a form will be appeared on the screen
- Fill up all the pradhan mantri awas yojana online application details accurately
- Click the check box “I am aware of….” and enter captcha code and click on save
- Now, the system generates pradhan mantri awas yojana online application number. You can print this number or you can save it for reference
- For MIG – 1 & 2 loans must be passed on or after 1-1-2017
- Woman ownership is not necessary for construction or extension
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)Sponsored Links:
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) – People who earns an annual household income less than 3 lakhs and provide relevant government proof
- LIG (Lower Income Group) – People who have an annual household income range within 3 to 6 lakhs and provides sufficient proof of their economic standing
- MIG 1 (Middle Income Groups) – People earning an annual household income below 12 lakhs and available loan up to 9 lakhs for the construction of a residence
- MIG 1 (Middle Income Groups) – People earning an annual household income between 12 to 18 lakhs and available loan up to 12 lakhs
- Minorities – People who are minority groups as SC or ST or OBC and these are provided relevant caste and income certificates.
- Women – only applicable for EWS and LIG categories
How to calculate the pmay subsidy and Emi rate
The amount of pmay subsidy which ensures by the house owner to pay the loan will be reduced. Currently, the housing loan amount is at 9%. However, the government will grant the interest of 6.5% on this loan amount will be reduced by at least 3%. In this scheme, a person will save greatly at his loan interest repayment.
The PMAY ( pradhan mantri awas yojana ) scheme has established to be beneficial for the poor people who wish to have their own houses but also for the financial organization, banks, steel, cement companies and more related companies.Sponsored Links: